you're the one for me >>
Hi. You've stopped at this year's up to date shiets of my life. For the dipwads, navigate with the arrow near the title above. The icon is split in half, alright? Whut a smart kiddo you are.



Put your profile here. Make it as long as you want, this sidebar is a never ending length. Archives are below.

Kang the Conqueror / Night Safari / Dated 06/06/07 / Dated 30 May 07 / Collin Raye - Love, Me / Thursday is love / Past few days / Happy Mummy's Day! / Last day at Maersk / Gloomy Day /

Baby high fever day / Friday, August 24, 2007 @ 12:22 AM
Apologies to AL for cancelling out on you the very last minute. I was all dressed up and prepared to go out with you. Then, Kang called and told me he's gonna book out, having high fever. I do admit that it dampen my mood. But taking care of Kang is my responsibility (Just like how u took care of me whenever I'm ill). Changed my normal school days clothing and went to fetch Kang. And I wanna tk AL for her understanding.


Some unwell guy with the totally retard face.

He was burning all over. Poor chap.


It seems like Kang has a totally bald head. Perhaps too much chemotherapy?

My head looked 'chopped off'. = (


Long rides make me crazy!


Poor guy who got quarantine (everyone beware and stay away from him!)

P.S to AL: I'm gonna make it up to you. = )
Layout by Gabby. Images from here and here. Inspired by tumblr.