you're the one for me >>
Hi. You've stopped at this year's up to date shiets of my life. For the dipwads, navigate with the arrow near the title above. The icon is split in half, alright? Whut a smart kiddo you are.



Put your profile here. Make it as long as you want, this sidebar is a never ending length. Archives are below.

Dated 30 May 07 / Collin Raye - Love, Me / Thursday is love / Past few days / Happy Mummy's Day! / Last day at Maersk / Gloomy Day / Spiderman 3 / 2/4 gathering 2007 / I condemn WoW /

Dated 06/06/07 / Thursday, June 14, 2007 @ 1:26 AM
decide to update another entry(dated 07/08/07). ok(jas is super bo liao).
Me and my sis finally decided to apply for islander card.
Which should have been done long time ago. We're procrastinator. lol.
so great to have it. but my pic in the card sux.


her n her bird face. I only want to be pretty. don't wanna ruin the makeup.
Nicer one for you kit!
almost took the wrong bus to foodcourt.
10% off this sperm-like dessert.Pretty lady.

Some young chap (whom my sis insist is cute) took this for us! Save me 10 bucks!Bye!








Layout by Gabby. Images from here and here. Inspired by tumblr.