you're the one for me >>
Hi. You've stopped at this year's up to date shiets of my life. For the dipwads, navigate with the arrow near the title above. The icon is split in half, alright? Whut a smart kiddo you are.



Put your profile here. Make it as long as you want, this sidebar is a never ending length. Archives are below.

2/4 gathering 2007 / I condemn WoW / Forever 21 Manic Monday / Boring Saturday / Late night shopping / Just 2 tops / Tuesday Maniac / Xindi's 21st birthday / No blogskin. / amour /

Spiderman 3 / Wednesday, May 9, 2007 @ 12:32 PM

This show is fantastic. Though, the storyline kinda differ frm the comics.
I love Tobey Maguire. Nic, u could go n hug tom cruise for all u wan.
I still prefer Tobey. No offence to anybody. Jus between me n nic. Lolx.
Layout by Gabby. Images from here and here. Inspired by tumblr.