you're the one for me >>
Hi. You've stopped at this year's up to date shiets of my life. For the dipwads, navigate with the arrow near the title above. The icon is split in half, alright? Whut a smart kiddo you are.



Put your profile here. Make it as long as you want, this sidebar is a never ending length. Archives are below.

Xindi's 21st birthday / No blogskin. / amour /

Tuesday Maniac / Wednesday, April 25, 2007 @ 12:25 AM

Waited for some dumb guy till like 1 then slp. And and and, I had to go teach tuition today n catch d movie, wild hogs. It's hilarious to the max. Spent 5/6 of my time in the theatre laughing. Bought a top frm F21 n my online spree stuff arrived. I'm one very satisfied, happy and tired girl. Updates in next entry.

Labels:

Layout by Gabby. Images from here and here. Inspired by tumblr.