you're the one for me >>
Hi. You've stopped at this year's up to date shiets of my life. For the dipwads, navigate with the arrow near the title above. The icon is split in half, alright? Whut a smart kiddo you are.



Put your profile here. Make it as long as you want, this sidebar is a never ending length. Archives are below.

Past few days / Happy Mummy's Day! / Last day at Maersk / Gloomy Day / Spiderman 3 / 2/4 gathering 2007 / I condemn WoW / Forever 21 Manic Monday / Boring Saturday / Late night shopping /

Thursday is love / Friday, May 25, 2007 @ 12:02 PM
It's pretty rare to find me shopping arnd with Nic on a Thursday esp when he's working. But this Thursday is an exception. He took off cos he's going into NS soon, and the time we get to spent with each other like that will be lesser in future. Anyway, the day was really well spent. Went to espirit to get Nic's birthday pressie, he picked em all and I hate to get stuff he dislike, he just chuck it aside without using it. Damn. Then, to kim gary cafe. The bill came up to 10 bucks per pax. darn reasonable. And then, watched pirates of the carribean. I simply love it. Thanks for everything baby.


Him, Him, Him and me.

This show rox.

Rewinding back : Nic took off on Monday to acc me as well. It's F21 Manic Monday. Love the top i bought. Whee! Wanted to grab something light before we go back to Nic's place to zzzzzzz. So ended up in Marche eating Rosti. It's delicious. Simply love it.


me!

He's my guardian angels. <3>
That's all!
Layout by Gabby. Images from here and here. Inspired by tumblr.