you're the one for me >>
Hi. You've stopped at this year's up to date shiets of my life. For the dipwads, navigate with the arrow near the title above. The icon is split in half, alright? Whut a smart kiddo you are.



Put your profile here. Make it as long as you want, this sidebar is a never ending length. Archives are below.

Gloomy Day / Spiderman 3 / 2/4 gathering 2007 / I condemn WoW / Forever 21 Manic Monday / Boring Saturday / Late night shopping / Just 2 tops / Tuesday Maniac / Xindi's 21st birthday /

Last day at Maersk / Sunday, May 13, 2007 @ 1:13 PM
It's finally my last day. Was suppose to be last fri tho. Yea, i could finally slp late and wake up really late in the morning. Though my income would be cut by 3/4, i still have my tuition income to sustain. Gonna plan wad i wanna do. Ai Ling & Emily, I can finally go out with you girls.


The view from co pantry. Nice right?


My last lunch at Maersk


My boss(Captain Ajay) and I
He's nicest boss I've ever met


Well done to Pallav who took this snapshot


My lunch khakis


The Q(Quality) Boys


The first 3 pics were not well taken bcos of irritating
guys disturbing us


Indra and Rhadhah who are still children at heart


Rhinos, rhinos and more rhinos


If we weren't sitting, u could see how tall these guys are
or rather how short i am


The girls


Group Pic
Layout by Gabby. Images from here and here. Inspired by tumblr.