you're the one for me >>
Hi. You've stopped at this year's up to date shiets of my life. For the dipwads, navigate with the arrow near the title above. The icon is split in half, alright? Whut a smart kiddo you are.



Put your profile here. Make it as long as you want, this sidebar is a never ending length. Archives are below.

Spiderman 3 / 2/4 gathering 2007 / I condemn WoW / Forever 21 Manic Monday / Boring Saturday / Late night shopping / Just 2 tops / Tuesday Maniac / Xindi's 21st birthday / No blogskin. /

Gloomy Day / Wednesday, May 9, 2007 @ 2:03 PM
It's such a gloomy day. I'm took a day off from work and cancelled my tuition. How i wish i could rest at home like that everyday. I'm sick and tired of working so hard for moolah. I need a rest! But this fri is my last day. Yea.
Layout by Gabby. Images from here and here. Inspired by tumblr.