you're the one for me >>
Hi. You've stopped at this year's up to date shiets of my life. For the dipwads, navigate with the arrow near the title above. The icon is split in half, alright? Whut a smart kiddo you are.



Put your profile here. Make it as long as you want, this sidebar is a never ending length. Archives are below.

Happy Mummy's Day! / Last day at Maersk / Gloomy Day / Spiderman 3 / 2/4 gathering 2007 / I condemn WoW / Forever 21 Manic Monday / Boring Saturday / Late night shopping / Just 2 tops /

Past few days / Sunday, May 20, 2007 @ 5:02 PM
Yesterday(Saturday)

Tagged along with nic to xw's place. Watch the guys play tennis follow by bak kut teh at tiong bahru then mahjong, watch fa cup finals, cup noodles at seven-eleven, macdonald's delivery. By the time my mac order came, i was fast asleep. It was friggin' late(arnd 4am). But I had lotsa fun.


To xw's place. Nic look good, i don't. But that's the only pic we took tgt.


The guy who's white from top to toe; Nic!


This joker here was trying to play wow and watch the match at the same time.


Friday
Went over to nic's place. Was so bored that i decided to put Junior on nic's skateboard.


Sk8terdog!

Wednesday
Went kent ridge. I haven't exercise since my napfa. It kinda feel great to sweat out. Yeah!

My mum and me after walking.

The view from Kent Ridge. Lovely.
I missed the sunset. That's all I've got.
Layout by Gabby. Images from here and here. Inspired by tumblr.