you're the one for me >>
Hi. You've stopped at this year's up to date shiets of my life. For the dipwads, navigate with the arrow near the title above. The icon is split in half, alright? Whut a smart kiddo you are.



Put your profile here. Make it as long as you want, this sidebar is a never ending length. Archives are below.

Last day at Maersk / Gloomy Day / Spiderman 3 / 2/4 gathering 2007 / I condemn WoW / Forever 21 Manic Monday / Boring Saturday / Late night shopping / Just 2 tops / Tuesday Maniac /

Happy Mummy's Day! / Monday, May 14, 2007 @ 1:37 PM
Was Mother's Day yesterday. Not working on the next day, thus, my dad suggested that all of us go out for a meal tgt. It's like 398204720 days since we last had a meal tgt or like spent some time tgt. I really find it dumb for those who only try to spend time with their mum only on mother's day. What's the pt? To me, being nice to yr mum everyday is more than enuff. Well, at least i'm nice to her for at least 3oo days in a year. That's quite a record alr. So to us, it was more like a family day rather than a "mother's day". I love both of my dad n my mum. N i love sushi teh, their food rox. Even the salad is nice. Eating food with yr loved ones is always nice.



My parents. Both me n nic agreed my dad have got
the ever-comical look on his face. lolx.


This is seriously a bad shot. My sister had to hold the camera real high
till it show how chubby my face was. (Nic commented on the chubby part)


The only dish that i managed to snap.
We were all damn hungry. Should see the rate
that we eat our food. hahahaha.


She loves me.


We truly adores her. She's the best!


My sister captured all this when testing out the
multi-shot features.


We were competing who can take the best shot of the
really nice scenery outside Vivo.
Far left(me!) Centre(sister) Far right(Mum)
As u can tell my mum's sux big time at taking photo. haha.


I realised we din take a single pic as a whole.
Thus, i collage the above pics.


After all that unsucessful jumps, we
decided to take one nice pic before gg off.
Layout by Gabby. Images from here and here. Inspired by tumblr.