you're the one for me >>
Hi. You've stopped at this year's up to date shiets of my life. For the dipwads, navigate with the arrow near the title above. The icon is split in half, alright? Whut a smart kiddo you are.



Put your profile here. Make it as long as you want, this sidebar is a never ending length. Archives are below.

Collin Raye - Love, Me / Thursday is love / Past few days / Happy Mummy's Day! / Last day at Maersk / Gloomy Day / Spiderman 3 / 2/4 gathering 2007 / I condemn WoW / Forever 21 Manic Monday /

Dated 30 May 07 / Thursday, June 14, 2007 @ 12:48 AM
This is gonna be the start of my really long updates. Sent it for repairs like 1 week ago and they just called recently that my lappy will take another 5 to 10 working days before i could go collect it. So no choice, gonna use my sis's lappy.

This is the day when me and LF had a meetup with Haryanto. (He jus came back frm the US) Though it's a short and simple lunch, I felt great meeting up and catching up with them.






Layout by Gabby. Images from here and here. Inspired by tumblr.