you're the one for me >>
Hi. You've stopped at this year's up to date shiets of my life. For the dipwads, navigate with the arrow near the title above. The icon is split in half, alright? Whut a smart kiddo you are.



Put your profile here. Make it as long as you want, this sidebar is a never ending length. Archives are below.

Our 3rd month anniversary / Road Marshalling Event / Going to Shanghai / BBQ Steamboat / Revision's in! / Happy Mummy Day / Spagaddies and lime flea mkt / Our first month / PMKG down / BBQ at Jason's place /

Dinner at dempsey / Wednesday, July 16, 2008 @ 12:05 PM
Went out last friday with LF, Haryanto and Kim. How time flies! Haryanto has alr grad frm Uni and Kim(seeing him like aft 5 yrs) has gone on to wrk as programmer (if memory serves me right). Kim's into photography as well. Took really nice pics of all of us. Thanks a million. Do visit his web, the pictures are truly beautiful : http://photolovers.sg/

Here are some of the pics tt he took (those tt have his face in it means, it's either, me, LF or haryanto who tried taking with the cam, do pardon us, well, at least me!) :


At Dome.

At Taka : LF trying out the cam
My turn!
Nice nice pic of me n LF
We want more!
Kent Dear and me! (it's really lovely!)
Another 1/2 of psg
1/2 of psg and extra me!
Anyway, it was a great catching up session! hope to meet up with you guys real soon! = )

Layout by Gabby. Images from here and here. Inspired by tumblr.