you're the one for me >>
Hi. You've stopped at this year's up to date shiets of my life. For the dipwads, navigate with the arrow near the title above. The icon is split in half, alright? Whut a smart kiddo you are.



Put your profile here. Make it as long as you want, this sidebar is a never ending length. Archives are below.

Happy Mummy Day / Spagaddies and lime flea mkt / Our first month / PMKG down / BBQ at Jason's place / WK's 23rd birthday / T3 with KD's PSG / Dion's 21st Birthday / Karen's 21st Birthday / Dinner at aston /

Revision's in! / Thursday, May 15, 2008 @ 5:13 PM
This will be last post before i mass-revise for my ibm n soci paper. It's like 2 arrows aiming directly at me at one shot. Killer! gosh. Wish me luck n lotsa determination (I'm really losing it all!). Pray really sincerely that exam will be over real soon. I hate all these exam blues. =(


Layout by Gabby. Images from here and here. Inspired by tumblr.