you're the one for me >>
Hi. You've stopped at this year's up to date shiets of my life. For the dipwads, navigate with the arrow near the title above. The icon is split in half, alright? Whut a smart kiddo you are.



Put your profile here. Make it as long as you want, this sidebar is a never ending length. Archives are below.

Our first month / PMKG down / BBQ at Jason's place / WK's 23rd birthday / T3 with KD's PSG / Dion's 21st Birthday / Karen's 21st Birthday / Dinner at aston / AMK Sticky Rice / Supper at ECP /

Spagaddies and lime flea mkt / Wednesday, May 14, 2008 @ 12:24 PM
I'll do a bit of update of dinner aft the lime flea mkt since KD had done an update of the latter. This is a day aft the dinner and movie treat, so by the time i woke up was like 3pm. Reached town at arnd 4.30pm. KD made a mistake tt the flea mkt is closing at 5 which turns out to be 7pm. Gosh. I took a cab down bcos of this. We went down to support his og friends, cali and hanyun. Delighted by the dress tt Kd bought for me at their stall. Whee! Aft which, dinner at Spageddies. ( yea, my first time there. I'm hearing laughter alr!) lol.


Over at lime flea mkt.


Tobasco (truth or dare)

Meatballs spags!


I'm gg vegetarian.
Layout by Gabby. Images from here and here. Inspired by tumblr.