you're the one for me >>
Hi. You've stopped at this year's up to date shiets of my life. For the dipwads, navigate with the arrow near the title above. The icon is split in half, alright? Whut a smart kiddo you are.



Put your profile here. Make it as long as you want, this sidebar is a never ending length. Archives are below.

Miss Clarity Cafe with KNS sisters / laptop died / Decision / Sarsilight Party / D&D 2008 (Monostasia) / Busy busy Real busy / AAR / Next day. / Weekend is spell as F-U-N / School of spooks /

Supper at ECP / Monday, April 7, 2008 @ 12:06 PM
I had a great april fool's day. This year my sis totally fooled me with a msg "sth bad happen, call me". I call her almost immediately(somemore i was teaching tuition), n asked what happen, all i hear frm the other end was tracy's laughter. 2 idiots! haha. Aft tuition, kent came over to pick me up for supper. MENses sucks. But kent (plus my sis n tracy) made my day. = )




I just realise that the circled apartment acted as a lighthouse.

The lagoon


That was the best jump pic i could find.
(All tks to kent, i jump like 1378273times yet this is the best.)

Loser guy with loser actions.

unglam shots.

super act cute.



Was trying to capture a pic of me n the SF.
Obviously, it was a failed attempt. = (


"Watching you walk out of my life does not make me bitter or cynical about love. But rather makes me realize that if i wanted so much to be with the wrong person how beautiful it will be when the right one comes along." I'm glad that i wrote the letter to kent.
P.S - You are the right one that comes along.
Layout by Gabby. Images from here and here. Inspired by tumblr.