you're the one for me >>
Hi. You've stopped at this year's up to date shiets of my life. For the dipwads, navigate with the arrow near the title above. The icon is split in half, alright? Whut a smart kiddo you are.



Put your profile here. Make it as long as you want, this sidebar is a never ending length. Archives are below.

Decision / Sarsilight Party / D&D 2008 (Monostasia) / Busy busy Real busy / AAR / Next day. / Weekend is spell as F-U-N / School of spooks / Dinner at vivo / weekend loves /

laptop died / Tuesday, April 1, 2008 @ 1:37 PM
my laptop crashed and died on me for a month. daddy's gonna get me a new laptop. though it isn't really fantastic, it's really cheap, and it serve the basic function of a com. pretty fine with me since i only use it for playing online games occasionally, online shopping, blogging and facebooking.


Cost only $999. It even has a built-in webcam. Great buy isn't it?
Layout by Gabby. Images from here and here. Inspired by tumblr.