you're the one for me >>
Hi. You've stopped at this year's up to date shiets of my life. For the dipwads, navigate with the arrow near the title above. The icon is split in half, alright? Whut a smart kiddo you are.



Put your profile here. Make it as long as you want, this sidebar is a never ending length. Archives are below.

booooend / Kang's POP / Martini Bar / School days / Sentosa! / Damn / long weekend / Mid-autumn Festival / Our mini getaway! / 17Sept2007 /

weekend loves / Wednesday, October 31, 2007 @ 11:57 AM
Saturday : Met up with AL n XH during the weekend to shop around in taka. Got cheated by my mum who told me there's a great brand sales there. = ( In the end, i only got one basic top frm cotton on. (nth frm taka) All the stuff there look as if it's been in the warehouse several seasons back. Nevertheless, i still had lotsa fun with my bestest girlie.

Sunday : Went to ikea with nic to get cushions for ourselves. As usual, i spent much lesser than nic. I'm a wise spender! Followed by family gathering at my place! Elise is soo sooo sooo cute.



Layout by Gabby. Images from here and here. Inspired by tumblr.