you're the one for me >>
Hi. You've stopped at this year's up to date shiets of my life. For the dipwads, navigate with the arrow near the title above. The icon is split in half, alright? Whut a smart kiddo you are.



Put your profile here. Make it as long as you want, this sidebar is a never ending length. Archives are below.

Dinner with Karen and Candy / A message of thanks. / Weekends! / Baby's Long Weekend / Baby high fever day / Kang the Conqueror / Night Safari / Dated 06/06/07 / Dated 30 May 07 / Collin Raye - Love, Me /

17Sept2007 / Saturday, September 22, 2007 @ 12:58 AM
Dinner with my parents. Kang was supposed to join us but had some last min family dinner too. Riverside indo restaurant is a cheap n good place to makan. love the food there! after the dinner, we went over to the central to walk arnd. My sis and I found a small corner selling lotsa youngster stuff at reasonable price.



Mummy and Kit.

Yue lao, please grant me my wish!

Mum and Dad.

Pardon our spastic moment.
Layout by Gabby. Images from here and here. Inspired by tumblr.