you're the one for me >>
Hi. You've stopped at this year's up to date shiets of my life. For the dipwads, navigate with the arrow near the title above. The icon is split in half, alright? Whut a smart kiddo you are.



Put your profile here. Make it as long as you want, this sidebar is a never ending length. Archives are below.

Weekends! / Baby's Long Weekend / Baby high fever day / Kang the Conqueror / Night Safari / Dated 06/06/07 / Dated 30 May 07 / Collin Raye - Love, Me / Thursday is love / Past few days /

A message of thanks. / Tuesday, September 4, 2007 @ 3:24 AM
Weekends nevertheless are fun always with you arnd. Well, I'm really thankful for everything i've now. Though I don't know how long all this will last, at the moment, i just wanna enjoy every single second that I spend with you. It's so precious. Well, heard stories of guys getting back to their norm after ord. Sound real emo and pessimistic but can't help it. That's the reality. = ( I do treasure and feel blessed with you arnd.
Layout by Gabby. Images from here and here. Inspired by tumblr.