you're the one for me >>
Hi. You've stopped at this year's up to date shiets of my life. For the dipwads, navigate with the arrow near the title above. The icon is split in half, alright? Whut a smart kiddo you are.



Put your profile here. Make it as long as you want, this sidebar is a never ending length. Archives are below.

AMK Sticky Rice / Supper at ECP / Miss Clarity Cafe with KNS sisters / laptop died / Decision / Sarsilight Party / D&D 2008 (Monostasia) / Busy busy Real busy / AAR / Next day. /

Dinner at aston / Monday, April 7, 2008 @ 1:16 PM
I hasn't been playing this much ever since prelims up till now. On friday, i met up with al n kent for lunch, den dinner with dion, yilu, leon, wenjun and camay. After which, they came over to my place. We play asshole dai-dee followed by risk till 6am. Kent came and joined us. All of us get knocked out at arnd 6 plus. But most of us couldn't slp all tks to Yilu and his snoring. It was horrendous. He was denying big time when we told him abt it the next morning. But u guys rocks. Hopefully, we can make it to Sentosa next Sat, otherwise, Dion's 21st birthday. Whee!
Pork Chop and Chicken Chop (Inclusive of sides)
Kent Teo and his chicken chop plus pasta salad
Pork Chop plus baked potato plus coleslaw
Before picking up my sis. (Stop scrolling if you're nt int in pics of jus me and kent, kent n me)




Last pic before the cam died on me.


As a result of all these stay up, i caught a flu. Sat was sucky, Kent dear took care of me for the whole day on Sun. Then, he brought me to Aston's which really cheer me up and satisfy my craving as a patient. Food was extremely cheap and good. It costs us about 10 per person. Moreover, there's no svc charge. Love the muffins that kent bought for me n my sis. Thanks. Gonna go back to mugging. Hasn't been studying since the weekdays. Exam Blues. = (
Layout by Gabby. Images from here and here. Inspired by tumblr.