you're the one for me >>
Hi. You've stopped at this year's up to date shiets of my life. For the dipwads, navigate with the arrow near the title above. The icon is split in half, alright? Whut a smart kiddo you are.



Put your profile here. Make it as long as you want, this sidebar is a never ending length. Archives are below.

Spagaddies and lime flea mkt / Our first month / PMKG down / BBQ at Jason's place / WK's 23rd birthday / T3 with KD's PSG / Dion's 21st Birthday / Karen's 21st Birthday / Dinner at aston / AMK Sticky Rice /

Happy Mummy Day / Wednesday, May 14, 2008 @ 12:39 PM
On sunday, my sis n i decided to give my mum a treat. Well, end up my sis gave her a red packet while kent n i shared for the treat. So much for being a cheapo (yea, tt's how kit labelled me). Wanna put it in words, swt n simple, millions thanks to my lovely mummy for her unconditional love. (despite all the naggings, me n kit know it's gd for us, deep down inside there, we do appreciate everything that you've done for us).

My mummy, me and sista!

My beloved sis who call me a cheapo. (I'm more than a cheapo, i love being a freeloader too!)

Additional Member to the 'Bom-Bom Club'

Pls pardon my repetition of clothings, i wore it for only like 3-4 hours on sat, can't expect me to dump it into the wash. Save-water-campaign! haha. Up next, with KD's mum this coming sat to celeb post-mother's day.
Layout by Gabby. Images from here and here. Inspired by tumblr.