you're the one for me >>
Hi. You've stopped at this year's up to date shiets of my life. For the dipwads, navigate with the arrow near the title above. The icon is split in half, alright? Whut a smart kiddo you are.



Put your profile here. Make it as long as you want, this sidebar is a never ending length. Archives are below.

Road Marshalling Event / Going to Shanghai / BBQ Steamboat / Revision's in! / Happy Mummy Day / Spagaddies and lime flea mkt / Our first month / PMKG down / BBQ at Jason's place / WK's 23rd birthday /

Our 3rd month anniversary / Wednesday, July 9, 2008 @ 11:34 AM


Say cheers to our 3rd month. 3rd month may not seem like a milestone to anyone else. But to me (or us), it's definately sth worth blogging. It has been the happiest days of my life (more to come!). I wanna put it across short and swt, thanks for all that you've given; you taught me that recieving is nevertheless swt but giving could be a joy as well.





Flashbacks... (to be updated when i get back home with all the pics =p)



-hand-made gift frm KD upon return frm my China trip-


Layout by Gabby. Images from here and here. Inspired by tumblr.