you're the one for me >>
Hi. You've stopped at this year's up to date shiets of my life. For the dipwads, navigate with the arrow near the title above. The icon is split in half, alright? Whut a smart kiddo you are.



Put your profile here. Make it as long as you want, this sidebar is a never ending length. Archives are below.

BBQ Steamboat / Revision's in! / Happy Mummy Day / Spagaddies and lime flea mkt / Our first month / PMKG down / BBQ at Jason's place / WK's 23rd birthday / T3 with KD's PSG / Dion's 21st Birthday /

Going to Shanghai / Saturday, June 7, 2008 @ 12:03 AM
It's abt an hour more to go before i'm gonna leave SG for vacation. haha. just thought of doing a small update. Been really busy since exams ended. Work took over and has been breathing down my neck ever since. Thankful that i've this trip that allows me to unwind and give myself a good break. Gonna update on the bbq steamboat i had with sec frens 2 wks ago, road marshalling event last wkend and today's lovely movie date with KD. Kung Fu Panda rocks big time. Remember to stay till the end after the credits. I seriously love cartoons and din know that there's so many mega stars voice-starring in the show. For e.g Jack Black as panda, Angelina Jolie as the tigress, Lucy Liu as snake, Dustin Hoffman as shifu and Jackie Chan as the monkey. (hope tt memory will serve me right). Gotta go alr! Wish me bon voyage.

P.S - KD, i'm so gonna miss you. ^^
gonna get lotsa lovely stuff for you over there.
Layout by Gabby. Images from here and here. Inspired by tumblr.