you're the one for me >>
Hi. You've stopped at this year's up to date shiets of my life. For the dipwads, navigate with the arrow near the title above. The icon is split in half, alright? Whut a smart kiddo you are.



Put your profile here. Make it as long as you want, this sidebar is a never ending length. Archives are below.

Been busy with all the CNY visits. Nw tt CNY is co... / Karen's Traffic Light Theme Bday / Bangs and Spring Cleaning / bazaar at sim / As promised, my blogshop name is.... (-drum roll-)... / Going out!!! / 100th post / BB Loves / To keep or discard / Lady Gaga TONIGHT! /

/ Thursday, March 4, 2010 @ 1:17 AM
Kent's nt feeling well. Totally under the weather. All along I've been the weak shit n been taken care of. Taking care of another pax is nt easy as I thot. Kept running up n down to fetch him thermometer, water, towel, bla bla bla. Hopes he gets well soon. -pray-
Layout by Gabby. Images from here and here. Inspired by tumblr.