you're the one for me >>
Hi. You've stopped at this year's up to date shiets of my life. For the dipwads, navigate with the arrow near the title above. The icon is split in half, alright? Whut a smart kiddo you are.



Put your profile here. Make it as long as you want, this sidebar is a never ending length. Archives are below.

BB Loves / To keep or discard / Lady Gaga TONIGHT! / Exam Ended / We are ONE / Dragon slayer is a joke / Turning vegetarian / Farewell for Jason / New nick / no motivation /

100th post / Tuesday, January 19, 2010 @ 5:20 PM
This is my 100th post! -cheer, clap, jump arnd in excitement- okay, enuff of that. hahaha. Nth special for the 100th post.

Just wanna update that I've got a bazaar over at SIM tmr (19 Jan) and on thursday (20 Jan). Made much more rings and earrings than ever. And and and most importantly, i just thot of my blogshop name today(which will be reveal in the next or following post).Do come down and support us. We'll be at the koi pond area. -Cheers-

Totally loving my passion for accessories making. = D
Layout by Gabby. Images from here and here. Inspired by tumblr.