you're the one for me >>
Hi. You've stopped at this year's up to date shiets of my life. For the dipwads, navigate with the arrow near the title above. The icon is split in half, alright? Whut a smart kiddo you are.



Put your profile here. Make it as long as you want, this sidebar is a never ending length. Archives are below.

no motivation / Busy Wednesday / Jas is weak shit / Mugging at NLB / Happy Valentine's Day 09 / Busy Busy / Taa Daa!!! / Bithday yeaness! / Congrats to my first attempt in baking the cheese ... / Losing weight /

New nick / Wednesday, March 11, 2009 @ 3:38 PM
I've gt a new nick on msn officially! Frm now on, it shall be Jas loves FAT superman who cannot fly till i feel like changing it. Pon MM prelim today. Had only revise for only a day and all my frens are not attending it. Best Frens eh? lol. Supposed to be revising my msm which is on sat. But i'll go catch a movie first. So damn it. haha. I'm gonna adopt a see-how-first approach. Might not go for MSM afterall. Wish me LUCK. loads of it. haha.
Layout by Gabby. Images from here and here. Inspired by tumblr.