you're the one for me >>
Hi. You've stopped at this year's up to date shiets of my life. For the dipwads, navigate with the arrow near the title above. The icon is split in half, alright? Whut a smart kiddo you are.



Put your profile here. Make it as long as you want, this sidebar is a never ending length. Archives are below.

just cut my fringe.now i looked a goondu.f*** that... / 6 months = 46 weeks = 182 days = 4368 hoursAmount... / Topone KTV treat / Random Pics / costa sands pasir ris / Hotairballoon Disappointment / Fireworks Festival / Korean dinner with Mummy, kit and kent / Fright Night First Meetup / Birthday Treats! /

Losing weight / Monday, November 3, 2008 @ 11:55 PM
And another rants to add, i wanna LOSE WEIGHT! -screams-
Stop saying i look ok, i know i'm fat alr!
it's alright tt i put on weight but it's all at the wrong places, my tummy area!
i haven't dare to wear my fave tank tops for a long long time bcos of this.
I WANNA SLIM DOWN.
OFFICIALLY!!!
Layout by Gabby. Images from here and here. Inspired by tumblr.