you're the one for me >>
Hi. You've stopped at this year's up to date shiets of my life. For the dipwads, navigate with the arrow near the title above. The icon is split in half, alright? Whut a smart kiddo you are.



Put your profile here. Make it as long as you want, this sidebar is a never ending length. Archives are below.

Busy Busy / Taa Daa!!! / Bithday yeaness! / Congrats to my first attempt in baking the cheese ... / Losing weight / just cut my fringe.now i looked a goondu.f*** that... / 6 months = 46 weeks = 182 days = 4368 hoursAmount... / Topone KTV treat / Random Pics / costa sands pasir ris /

Happy Valentine's Day 09 / Saturday, February 14, 2009 @ 8:27 PM
Happy Valentine to all! Was really surprised tt kent dear got me a small bouquet of rose. i know, so hypo-typical of a guy to get. but oh wells, better than none. =X lol. anyway, kent cooked for me for the first time in his life. He made rosemary potato soup and chicken chop, though a little charred, it taste extremely gd. Appreciate all the effort that he put in. -wide grin- Lubs lubs. 


Layout by Gabby. Images from here and here. Inspired by tumblr.