you're the one for me >>
Hi. You've stopped at this year's up to date shiets of my life. For the dipwads, navigate with the arrow near the title above. The icon is split in half, alright? Whut a smart kiddo you are.



Put your profile here. Make it as long as you want, this sidebar is a never ending length. Archives are below.

Congrats to my first attempt in baking the cheese ... / Losing weight / just cut my fringe.now i looked a goondu.f*** that... / 6 months = 46 weeks = 182 days = 4368 hoursAmount... / Topone KTV treat / Random Pics / costa sands pasir ris / Hotairballoon Disappointment / Fireworks Festival / Korean dinner with Mummy, kit and kent /

Bithday yeaness! / Friday, November 28, 2008 @ 11:54 AM
w
I dyed my hair! Extremely pleased with wad mummy n kent's skill in dyeing my hair. Esp the latter, as he helped to touch up my hair. Feeling kinda excited and stress now abt this coming sat party. Really hope there won't be any major hiccups. Like wad kent says : "Keep calm at all time, do not throw yr temper, no matter wad happens". Well, i'll try my best!
Layout by Gabby. Images from here and here. Inspired by tumblr.