you're the one for me >>
Hi. You've stopped at this year's up to date shiets of my life. For the dipwads, navigate with the arrow near the title above. The icon is split in half, alright? Whut a smart kiddo you are.



Put your profile here. Make it as long as you want, this sidebar is a never ending length. Archives are below.

To keep or discard / Lady Gaga TONIGHT! / Exam Ended / We are ONE / Dragon slayer is a joke / Turning vegetarian / Farewell for Jason / New nick / no motivation / Busy Wednesday /

BB Loves / Monday, January 18, 2010 @ 2:28 PM
Just got my BB abt 1 wk plus ago and I'm completely hooked on to my phone. I can spend endless hours just checking out all the apps in there, playing arnd with it. So much so that I din even have time for kent. hahahaha. So ppl out there, get yr BB phone today!!!!! ^^
Layout by Gabby. Images from here and here. Inspired by tumblr.